I wrote a while ago about using used veggie oil in your diesel engine. I came across this post today where a guy who was doing that ended up with a messed up engine. I only read the first four pages on the post, but I’m not real sure what caused the problems. Here’s a link to another story about the same thing with some discussion about what went wrong.
Again, I went out prayerwalking around town. So far, I like the making this a weekly habit and making time for it on my schedule. Not only do I make myself go to parts of town I’m normally not near, but I get to spend time alone with the Father.
[Update 2012-12-25 22:15:50] I had a few bad links in this article. I’ve corrected them
Apple Pie. The Birthday Breakfast of Champions. But, you’ve gotta pour milk over it just like you are eating apple pie cereal.
Later that day, you see my cake. And one of my birthday presents…green koolaid (the best flavor in the world!)
Thanks Don and Chris for sending the cake mix, kool aid, and other things! Sorry the pictures took so long to post.
How fast do you type? I took this test and had 61wpm with 9 mistakes.
1. Turn your email client off. Pick the moment at which you’ll be interrupted.
2. Never criticize anyone in email, and avoid technical debates. Use face-to-face meetings or ‘phone calls instead.
3. Be judicious in who you send email to, and who you copy on emails.
4. Observing some formality is important.
5. Don’t hesitate to review and revise important emails.
6. Remember that email is a public and permanent record.