I always wondered why they did away with the noid.
Holy kpw…king Barry has racked up more than $44mil in travel costs. Wow…. Wonder if that is for the entire first family or just him? Remember
Never heard of it before today.
Our form of representative republic is far superior to any other form of government.
The constitutional structure we have is the kind progressives prefer, wherein more and more decisions are made by unelected and unaccountable executive-branch “experts” exercising vast discretion
I’m posting this from my phone so I may have missed part of the quote. What he’s saying is that our form of government doesn’t (or shouldn’t) allow powers to be delegated to ‘experts’
1) Their political alliances require a lot of corruption
2) Their close-mindedness keeps them from getting feedback
3) They don’t care if their policies work
4) Their strategy is centered around amassing government power
5) They don’t like America very much
6) They believe the ends justify the means