Well, the opportunity has finally arrived. Friday afternoon, Amy called me from the IMB extending a formal job offer. Cyndi and I have thought through this previously, and had already decided that unless the offer were extremely unreasonable, we would accept. Well, it turns out that the offer was good and so we have decided to accept. We don't know when we will be moving, exactly, but are expecing that to happen mid-May.

Thanks for all the prayers!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *